Affordable living in the leafy green suburbs.
- Suburban, park-like setting
- Updated kitchens
- New appliances
- Choice of wall-to-wall carpet or hardwood floors
- On-site laundry facilities
- Window coverings
- Management office on-site
- Certified lead free
- Located in Northwest Baltimore neighborhood of Windsor Hills
- Mass transit within one-block
- 18-minute drive to downtown Baltimore
- Easy access to I-695, I-83, and I-70
- New intercom and door buzzer entry systems for added security and convenience
- For security, newly upgraded site lighting
Enjoy quiet life in the suburbs in one of our spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes. With newly updated kitchens and baths, these beautiful apartments feature open floor plans, modern kitchens, and enormous living rooms.
Westchester Gardens is located in historic Windsor Hills known for its rolling hills, winding streets, and well-spaced homes in a park-like setting. Green spaces are abundant in the area, with Windsor Hills Play Lot Park, William McGill Park, Windsor Hill Park, and the sprawling Gwynns Falls Park all in close proximity.
Our convenient location puts you just minutes away from I-70 and I-695, the Social Security Administration, Coppin State University, Baltimore City Community College and the Maryland Zoo, Also enjoy fantastic shopping, dining and entertainment on route 40 and Security Boulevard.
We have added many improvements to enhance Westchester Gardens living. Our new parking lot and concrete sidewalks create convenience and easy access for you and your visitors. Newly rennovated laundry rooms help make day to day chores more convenient and enjoyable.
Classic Renovated Units
$875/month + $20 water/month
Deluxe Renovated Units
$950/month + $20 water/month